JIRA Burndown chart

Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi May 6, 2017

Hello, I am trying to create the JIRA burndown chart. Do you know how i can get the values in the columns below the burndown chart in the JIRA page? I've already found the resolution date from the JIRA database, but finding the date when the task was added into the sprint is the tricky part. Do you know if there is a way to get this ?

2 answers

0 votes
Dennis May 6, 2017

You mean issues added to an active sprint, so scope changes ?

Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi May 6, 2017

Yes, i am looking for the table where they store the event type and event detail (which includes scope change, burndown, sprint start, etc etc) of when any changes was made in the sprint. The table already exists and can be seen under the burndown chart in jira with the time stamp of when exactly an event occurs. But, I can't seem to find the table in jira database.

Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi - We are looking for the same thing! Did you have any luck?

Jesse Heidstra October 12, 2017

Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi We are looking for the exact same thing. Did you find anything for this problem?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

As already stated, the system is looking at the issue history to *calculate* most of those things, as they are not stored.

Some sprint data can be found in table AO_60DB71_sprint, but you'll have to read the issue history (changeitem and changegroup) to calculate the rest.

Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2017

Thank you Nic As Already Stated Brough. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2017

It looks at the history for when the sprint field was updated.

Suggest an answer