Issues with Jira Ticket-Status updates and Resource Loading Errors

Quentin J_ Gabriel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

Hey There

I am experiencing multiple issues with my Jira instance that I would like your assistance with. Below are the details of the problems I am encountering:

I am using MacOS Seqouia (15.0) with the current Safari Version.

Resource Loading Errors: I am receiving numerous 404 and 409 errors in the console when using Jira. The specific errors include:

• Failed to load resources with status 404 for various endpoints (e.g., jsm-cmdb-upsell-page-dismissed, customdomain, mypreferences).
  • 409 status errors for endpoints such as start.
  • Additionally, there are warnings regarding deprecated JavaScript functionalities.

This shows up in statuses that cannot be changed for tickets with the error message “The status could not be updated”. Check your network connection and then reload the process.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken
:

• I have switched user-agent profiles in the developer tools to check if the issue persists.
  • Verified if there are updates available for Jira; none were found.
  • I updated npm globally using the command: sudo npm install -g npm.
  • I cleared Cache and Cookies and restarted the process.
  • I also checked for funding-related messages from npm, but no actionable issues were found.

Using Chrome everything works fine.

Despite these efforts, the problems continue to persist. I would greatly appreciate your guidance on resolving these issues.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best regards,

Quentin

https://ad20it.atlassian.net/browse/IS-5921

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders