Issues from a single project not showing in BigPicture

Karin April 26, 2022

I have defined the scope of a program in BigPicture using a filter, which gives me 217 issues from around 40 projects. However, one of these projects and its associated issues do not appear in any BigPicture view (Gantt, Scope or otherwise). 

What I tried to resolve this:

- Check the viewing rights on the filter; these were set to visible for all users. Check viewing rights in BigPicture and in the project itself; these were also set correctly.

- Defining the scope in BigPicture directly instead of through a filter. 

- Create a new program with issues from the project that was not showing up; here the issues displayed as normal.

I'm unsure what the problem is with displaying these issues. The project that has the problem is newer than most of the others, but a second project was added at the same time that behaves as expected in BigPicture.

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2022

Hi @Karin

We would like to investigate your case individually.
Please get in touch with our Support Team via our Service Desk, sharing more details (like the currently used BigPicture version).

BigPicture Team will gladly help you to resolve the problem.

Suggest an answer