Issues Importing Google Calendar to Tempo

Nico Bardin October 26, 2020

Hi there, 

Someone on my team is attempting to link integrate their Google Calendar into their Tempo calendar, but is having issues doing so. 

Specifically, after going through the authentication flow, they do not have any options to select calendar a calendar to import. In the screenshots below, you'll see an example of the view I see, where I can select multiple calendars to import. In the second screenshot, you'll see that my teammate does not have the ability to select her calendar for import. 

Please advise, and thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 3.52.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-26 at 1.58.37 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Christine Kensey November 19, 2020

Tempo support acknowledged this as a defect - no ETA on possible resolution. 

CC: @Nico Bardin 

Nico Bardin November 19, 2020

Hmmm, that is incredibly frustrating. Thank you for the update though! Never head back from their support team, unfortunately. 

Christine Kensey December 18, 2020

@Nico Bardin the issue is resolved for me as of today. I hope the same is true for you as well. 

Anita Cacic May 5, 2021

@Alexander Eck [Tempo] Any updates on this issue. This feature is frequently used in my company but a lot of users are having difficulties with this. :( 

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2021

This issue was resolved in Dec last year. @Anita Cacic , can you please enter a Tempo support ticket to troubleshoot what you are encountering? 

https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

Nico,

the second screenshot shows that your colleague has already a connected calendar. If you want to select another one then you need to select the "sign out" option. This will bring up again the options from screenshot 1.

As a sidenote: You should pixelate the email addresses in pasted screenshots.

BR

Christine Kensey October 29, 2020

I am having the same issue. Have been using the Tempo - Google Cal integration forever and suddenly it stopped working. Signing out and signing in doesn't work. I see a handful of my calendars but not my main calendar (associated with my gmail account). My jira admin has not yet been able to resolve. Has anyone found a solution to this? 

Nico Bardin October 30, 2020

Yeah, I'm still having the same issue. I have reached out to Tempo/JIRA support, but they haven't been able to help yet. Signing in and signing out does not fix the issue. 

Christine Kensey October 31, 2020

@Nico Bardin If you learn anything, please share. I have our IT team working on this as well and will share anything they learn. 

Nico Bardin November 2, 2020

@Christine Kensey Will do!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events