• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issues Importing Google Calendar to Tempo

Hi there, 

Someone on my team is attempting to link integrate their Google Calendar into their Tempo calendar, but is having issues doing so. 

Specifically, after going through the authentication flow, they do not have any options to select calendar a calendar to import. In the screenshots below, you'll see an example of the view I see, where I can select multiple calendars to import. In the second screenshot, you'll see that my teammate does not have the ability to select her calendar for import. 

Please advise, and thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 3.52.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-26 at 1.58.37 PM.png

2 answers

Nico,

the second screenshot shows that your colleague has already a connected calendar. If you want to select another one then you need to select the "sign out" option. This will bring up again the options from screenshot 1.

As a sidenote: You should pixelate the email addresses in pasted screenshots.

BR

I am having the same issue. Have been using the Tempo - Google Cal integration forever and suddenly it stopped working. Signing out and signing in doesn't work. I see a handful of my calendars but not my main calendar (associated with my gmail account). My jira admin has not yet been able to resolve. Has anyone found a solution to this? 

Yeah, I'm still having the same issue. I have reached out to Tempo/JIRA support, but they haven't been able to help yet. Signing in and signing out does not fix the issue. 

@Nico Bardin If you learn anything, please share. I have our IT team working on this as well and will share anything they learn. 

Tempo support acknowledged this as a defect - no ETA on possible resolution. 

CC: @Nico Bardin 

Hmmm, that is incredibly frustrating. Thank you for the update though! Never head back from their support team, unfortunately. 

@Nico Bardin the issue is resolved for me as of today. I hope the same is true for you as well. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you