I am not sure what is happening. It seems that in one of my projects the "assign to me" gadget on the dashboard isn't working. The other day issues started to disappear that will still assigned to me. New issues that are assigned to me don't show up either.
Anyone have any idea what would cause this?
1. You should check filter which you use on dashboard. (Does it check correct projects, correct statuses)
2. Try reindexing. Probably "reindex issue" post function is removed from any of your workflows.
3. You may have 2 accounts. And issue is assigned to other account.
Just answering here as I had the same problem and based on the inputs above I managed to solve it. In the workflow I was using, when a ticket was going back from Resolved status to Reopened or Open, the resolution remained Fixed. So, I added a post-condition in the relevant transitions to set the resolution to none and this fixed it.
Just to register here, the Assign to me gadget only show issues for projects/issueTypes that show the Resolution field. If you hide the Resolution field (from field onfiguration) even the open issues will not be shown in the gadget.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs