Issues Assigned to me are not showing up in the gadget on the dashboard.

I am not sure what is happening. It seems that in one of my projects the "assign to me" gadget on the dashboard isn't working. The other day issues started to disappear that will still assigned to me. New issues that are assigned to me don't show up either.

Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

4 answers

The filter used in this gadget will show only issues where the Resolution is 'unresolved'. please check the resoltion of those disappeared issues. Also check the refresh interval of your gadget.

1. You should check filter which you use on dashboard. (Does it check correct projects, correct statuses)

2. Try reindexing. Probably "reindex issue" post function is removed from any of your workflows.

3. You may have 2 accounts. And issue is assigned to other account.

Just answering here as I had the same problem and based on the inputs above I managed to solve it. In the workflow I was using, when a ticket was going back from Resolved status to Reopened or Open, the resolution remained Fixed. So, I added a post-condition in the relevant transitions to set the resolution to none and this fixed it.

0 vote

Just to register here, the Assign to me gadget only show issues for projects/issueTypes that show the Resolution field. If you hide the Resolution field (from field onfiguration) even the open issues will not be shown in the gadget.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Apr 17, 2018 in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

800 views 2 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you