Issue with accessing all labels from label sector in Zephyr "Add Tests to Cycle" window

Lester.DeKay October 8, 2019

We are using:

Zephyr for JIRA Cloud 4.0.1-final, 

Zephyr for JIRA Cloud - Test Management for JIRA 132 Users

I am seeing an issue with not being able to view, or search through, all of the labels available when I am adding Test cases from another Test Cycle. This is my workflow:

I add all of my test case to a test cycle called "All Test Cases". All of my test cases have labels that identify the story and feature that they cover, like "QA-56" and "login". When I create a new Test Cycle called something like "Sprint 1 Feature Tests". I then add test cases "From Another Cycle". I choose the "All Test Cases" cycle and then choose the labels that I want and then click "Add". 

The issue that I have is that only the first 15 labels are selectable, and searchable, in the labels selector. 

I used this same workflow with an older version of jira and zephyr previously with no issue. I am now using a newer version of jira and am running into this issue. 

I really like this workflow and am not looking for solutions that involve changing my workflow, unless it involves making the labels show up correctly in the label selector.

1 answer

0 votes
Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 8, 2019

Hello Lester, 

Thanks for submitting your question. It is strange that this workflow is not working with the newer version. 

I recommend that you submit a support ticket so that our team can have a closer look and resolve this issue for you. 

https://support.smartbear.com/message?prod=zephyr

Lester.DeKay October 9, 2019

Done. The unique identifier for my request: 00407866

Like Isaias Barbosa likes this
Tania April 15, 2020

the issue still exists

Suggest an answer