Issue status on tempo timesheets

Haaris Khan May 20, 2021

Whenever I log time for an issue using tempo timesheets the status of this issue does not change on my project board. I also can't seem to view issue status on tempo timesheets/planner.

Is there a way to view/change issue status on tempo timesheets/planner?

Thanks

1 answer

2 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

Hi @Haaris Khan

Tempo is not changing the issue status for you when you track time. You could set up a rule in Automation for Jira to do that for you.

The Jira issue status is not returned in Tempo Timesheet reports or Tempo Planner, only in the worklog dump export. But I encourage you to vote on the existing feature request.

BR

Haaris Khan May 21, 2021

Hi @Alexander Eck [Tempo] , thank you for your response.

Would you be able to assist me with setting up and automation rule? I have tried but unfortunately I have been unable to get it to work.

Thanks

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2021

Hi @Haaris Khan

select the worklog event as a trigger for your automation rule. Then perform the issue transition (when certain conditions are given).

BR

Like Cristian Jesús Sambido likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events