One of our groups is using a SCRUM board in GreenHopper. While looking at the Sprint Report, we noticed that the issue statuses in GreenHopper are different from what they actually are in JIRA. For example, there is a closed JIRA issue, but it is appearing as "In Progress".
Does anyone know what's going on?
It could be caused by a few reason, at first I'm suspecting this might be due to the Column mapping in Rapid Board. Could you verify what are the status mapped under the right most column? Could you provide a screenshot of your Column mapping for us to verify?
Furhermore, this might be the case with Indexing problem, thus could you please Re-Index your JIRA instance and see if there is a change in the report?
Hope this helps.
I've reindexed already and that didn't resolve the issue. In regards to the column mapping, that shouldn't matter as I'm working with a velocity report on a Scrum board. The velocity report shows the actual issue status. That is what is incorrect. The issue is closed but in the velocity report, it is showing as resolved.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs