Issue priorities not displayed.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2013

Hello,

Priorites of many issues of a certain project are no longer displayed. What could be the reason? as I can't see the priorites of many issues in Planning board which were earlier being displayed.

Thanks,

Tarun

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

Have you tried to re-index your JIRA?

marion baillat January 26, 2019

?

Abdou Rahmane BAYO August 13, 2020

same issue

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

I have the same issue. When I click on "where's my field?" the app does not respond. 

1 vote
Ishay Teboul January 6, 2019

i have the same problem with the new UI for jira(next-gen project) + after a search the re-indexing function is auto made now by jira, and no longer control by the user.
the 3 bugs at the pic above show's an old project, and the 3 bugs below show's a new one without the priority presentation.

help would be much appreciated :) 

old jira project.jpgnew jira project.jpg

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

What do you mean by "no longer displayed"? Have you changed the default priorities, changed the card configuration... Do those issues have the priority on the view issue screen in JIRA?

It's pretty hard to tell whats going wrong... Do you have a screenshot of your planning board?

0 votes
Michael Rea July 3, 2019

Similar problem here.  in Next-Gen Jira, I cannot set or view priority.  The only way I can see priority on some steps is via our Slack integration, strangely enough. 

Michael Rea July 3, 2019

Figured it out.  Priority was not included in issue config for some issue types.

0 votes
marion baillat January 26, 2019

Same problem here 

Suggest an answer