We had a sprint in progress and an issue in the backlog was noticed and fixed. The issue was added to the sprint and shows up in the burn up report but the date and log for the burn up report is wrong, it seems to show as the "Created" date rather than the date the change was made.
for example, the issue was created on Oct 24th at 3:53pm but was added to sprint on Oct 29th at 8:00am. Burn up report reads as added on Oct 24th.
Hello @Kyle_Ray ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The reported behavior seems very similar to the one described in below bug ticket:
Can you kindly review above bug ticket and confirm this is the same issue?
In case it is, please vote for the above bug ticket and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress (the bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy).
In case it is not the same issue, then please provide as many details as possible about the issue (especially, let us know if the issue is observed in a Classic or Next-Gen project or both).
Hello @Dario Bonotto ,
I would agree its very similar, the steps to reproduce are essentially the same I think and it might even be fixed by the same effort but its a bit different in my opinion in that its not showing any of the Epic (or parents) dates. in this case the epic was created on October 17th not Oct 24th so i'm not sure the epic is where it was getting the date from.
I should also note that the sprint in question is now completed and I just went back to view the old burnup report and the date that the issue in question (INSP-134) displays as its added to sprint date as being Oct 30th at 7:56, which is closer but is still not when it was actually added to the sprint (Oct 29th at 8:00-ish). Oct 30th at 7:56 is the date that the issue displays as last modified so its possible the report has always been displaying the issues modified date instead of the date it was created or added?
Also, sorry if I should have been reporting this somewhere else.
Hi @Kyle_Ray ,
Thanks for providing more details. I have discussed your issue with the developer assigned to JSWCLOUD-18453 and we have agreed that we need to further look into your issue.
Therefore, I have opened a support request on your behalf (and set myself as a participant in order to be updated on the progress/findings): JST-529611
Please access the support ticket and provide as many details as possible about the issue (e.g. project key, sprint name, etc) and give consent to access your instance so that once the ticket will be assigned there won't be need to wait extra time.
Also, once done with the support request, it would be nice if you could paste the solution in here as well.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events