Issue Collector not appears on JIRA

Alfred October 5, 2019

I created a new proyect and configured it but i don't see the issue collector link to configure and be able to add the script on my webpage.

So, i followed instructions from this link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/using-the-issue-collector-776636529.html

When i go to 

https://{subsite}.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewGlobalCollectors!default.jspa

i see this note

No collector has yet been configured. Scroll down to the administration section of one of your projects and configure the first compiler using the 'Incident Collectors' tab on the left!

Continue with the steps described, but the issue collector link still does not appear.

Some Help?

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2019

Hi Alfred,

From the Using the issue collector page:

Before you begin:
You must be logged in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.

Could you double-check if your user really have the Administer Jira global permission granted?

Then within the project settings you must go to Issue collectors >> + Add issue collector as shown in the picture:

ksnip_20191006-100751.png

Note that Issue Collector feature is not available for now on Next-gen projects, see JSWCLOUD-17630

Let us know if by following the proposed steps your problem get solved,

Regards

asevero October 6, 2019

i'm a full right admin on my JIRA instance.  I leave a screenshot from my instance (sorry for  the childish style drawn)

capt1.jpg

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2019

Hi, I've updated my previous response to point out that this feature is not available on Next-Gen projects for now.

Is that your case?

Regards

asevero October 6, 2019

Thanks, that was my problem. My proyect is next-gen type. 

Marketplace Partner
October 6, 2019

You are welcome ;)

Did my answer solve your problem?

If so, consider to mark the proposed solution as an 'Accepted answer'. This will help other people with the same or a quite similar problem to find a solution in a easy and faster way.
Otherwise, if you solved the problem in a way that hasn't been suggested yet in this thread, please I encourage you to reply your original message to tell us what was the final solution for the problem, you can also mark your own reply as an 'Accepted answer'.

In addition, by doing this the post will automatically gain the "Solved:" prefix in search results to indicate other people that no further support is needed.

Kind Regards.

Suggest an answer