Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue Collector in Confluence (but limited)

I would like to be able to embed different JIRA issue collectors into my Confluence Space, but there are some caveats. The company I work for will not allow for the use of new plugins and they can't enable the HTML macro for me because of potential security risks. 

So does anyone know of a way to leverage Issue Collectors in Confluence without using either plugins or the HTML macro? 

To be honest its a little surprising there isn't a built in Macro for this since it seems like if you are using Confluence as your center of excellence or knowledge center, you would want an easy way for people reading your information to be able to submit requests without jumping through hoops. 

1 answer

But you can...

Just select some piece of text when you view page and then from hovering menu select "Create issue". Works same as the collector. Creates issue easily to Jira.

@Margus Nael , 

Thank you for your response but that requires the user to find the right Project and only fill out the Summary and Description fields. I have custom fields that I want them to fill out and want it dedicated to my Project which can't be done with the "Create Issue" capability.

The challenge is that we have over 100 projects in my organization and someone picking the wrong Project is highly likely which would cause a lot of confusion and big problems. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you