Is there anyway to see how much time was spent per day?

Is there anyway to see how much time was logged for project per day?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes.

Export your worklogs to an Excel sheet with the Better Excel Plugin, and create a pivot chart with 2 dimensions (project and day) and one metric "sum of time spent".

In fact, the plugin has two templates that solve 80% of this, and you can achieve the remaining 20% with reconfiguring the pivot tables in those.

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, with tempo plugin you can monitor for yourself and for each individual in your team, the amount of time spent  per project.

Here is the link to tempo plugin

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin

Pilar

 

This widget could not be displayed.

Groovy can also do this for you and display against a custom field and then be used on a dashboard or view issue screen it's a little complex so I'd suggest building a plugin if tempo is over kill. Plus you can't display total time spent per day using tempo against a custom field only via a report (on screen/export).  Though you could use the export function from tempo and use a plugin like nFeed to look at the report and display the data back into JIRA against and custom field.. 

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

285 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you