Is there any way to get the count of total projects in JIRA cloud?

Kim Letourneur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2021

Is there any way to get the count of total projects in un instance of JIRA Software Cloud Premium?

With Jira Software Server we can look at "System Info" but this screen was removed in version cloud.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Not OOTB. I did find this free addon that you should try. I have not tried myself site-statistics-for-jira-cloud 

Kim Letourneur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2021

Thank you very much! I've tried site-statistics-for-jira-cloud . It's great! I've found the infomations that we want. Thanks again.

Like Hua Soon SIM _Akeles_ likes this
Steve Bland May 13, 2022

problem is this app had not completed the security self assessment, so reluctant to use it

any other ways to get these stats that are in server, but not in cloud?

2 votes
Anusha Rutnam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2023

This is a bit of a workaround but you can also go to https://<your site name>.atlassian.net/jira/settings/system/migration/home and find the number of projects there: 

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 3.33.44 pm.png

Anusha Rutnam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2023

You can also use the REST API endpoint as mentioned in this comment.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events