Is there any provision in JIRA for documentation

Anup.Tiwari June 30, 2017

Hello Commnuity Member,

Is there any provision in JIRA , where I can maintain my entire project related documentation. I know we have provision in Confluence, however wanted to know if we have something in JIRA.

Regards,

Anup Tiwari

3 answers

0 votes
Anup.Tiwari July 1, 2017

Ok. Thanks a lot Aron.

Regards,

Anup

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2017

Please accept my answer if that was helpful, instead of posting an answer to your own question. 

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2017

JIRA was not really designed for this, but Confluence was.

If you need to stay on JIRA, you could:

1. The SimpleWiki add-on
  2. Or model each wiki page as a separate issue (you formatting, linking, etc. capabilities will be somewhat limited or counter-intuitive, but this could work in some simpler situations)
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2017

No, JIRA is an issue tracker, not a documentation system.  That's why Atlassian wrote Confluence!

Suggest an answer