Is there any provision in JIRA for documentation

Hello Commnuity Member,

Is there any provision in JIRA , where I can maintain my entire project related documentation. I know we have provision in Confluence, however wanted to know if we have something in JIRA.

Regards,

Anup Tiwari

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

No, JIRA is an issue tracker, not a documentation system.  That's why Atlassian wrote Confluence!

JIRA was not really designed for this, but Confluence was.

If you need to stay on JIRA, you could:

1. The SimpleWiki add-on
  2. Or model each wiki page as a separate issue (you formatting, linking, etc. capabilities will be somewhat limited or counter-intuitive, but this could work in some simpler situations)

Ok. Thanks a lot Aron.

Regards,

Anup

Please accept my answer if that was helpful, instead of posting an answer to your own question. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

85 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you