Is there any mobile app that can be used for accessing JIRA?

ihot unot April 22, 2015

Everything in app store has performance issues, crashes or doesn't provide complete functionality. Additionally not sure what data gets cached or added to JIRA projects themselves from them.

The mobile version on the JIRA site doesn't allow creation of issues or even changing status. Its too limited. 

4 answers

0 votes
Madhusudhan April 27, 2015

Hi friends , 

I was always looking for an app , where  me and my team can find JIRA real time updates , but unfortunately there are very few , then we thought of building this feature on to our application (Messaging app) . we used out structured way of doing this and have few big organisation using this to manage real-time  JIRA updates , because here we just dont push updates but in a very structured way , that is for a given JIRA ID , all the updates get aggregated  and show based on priority , issue types , projects etc . we would liek to extend this to JIRA user community , for developers and JIRA enthusiastic its free anyways . you can  this framework if you are a service provider to cater your clients as well .

jira_altsian.png

if you want this feature to get updates  or if you want to build business on top of this feature , please  drop an email  to me madhu@teamchat.com  .  we love to promote JIRA integration and real time structured updates on JIRA 

0 votes
Shawn Thiel April 22, 2015

I have installed and very happy with Jyra - Google Play Store.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't access this either at someones desk to add a comment, or while away from the office to check the status.

I think you will find it helpful.  I have also installed JIRA Issue Tracker - but don't use it that often.  

0 votes
ihot unot April 22, 2015

It looks like this issue isn't resolved yet is it? Also what about creation of issues?

Additionally this answers only part of my question, i.e. what does JIRA have to offer in their mobile version on the site? Is there an app as well that one can download from say the App store or google play store?

0 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2015

Hello there,

There's a feature request as you can see on JRA-33124.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira 

Suggest an answer