Is there an option to clone the issue type PL2?

Soundarya Lahari Kamalapuram November 30, 2021

I dont see the option to select 'copy all activities under PL2' when i click on 'clone +' for a portfolio PL2 issue type.

PL2-clone.PNG

It is visible when I try to clone an Epic. Please help. really need this.

1 answer

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2021

Welcome to the community, @Soundarya Lahari Kamalapuram .

I am Marlene from codefortynine

Our Marketplace app Deep Clone for Jira supports cloning Epic hierarchies, but also larger issue trees (e.g. Initiative > Epics > Tasks > Subtasks).

You can read more about the Epic/Tree Clone feature in our documetation.

If you're open to work with a Markeplace app, you could test Deep Clone for Jira for free for 30 days and check if it works for your specific use case.

Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have questions or feedback about Deep Clone.

Soundarya Lahari Kamalapuram December 1, 2021

Thank you for the reply. Is this an add on to jira? Sorry but I am not looking for a add on. We already have Clone +, i just want it to act the way it acts for an epic here also.

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 6, 2021

Yes, it Deep Clone for Jira is an add-on. 

As far as I know it is also possible to clone epic hierarchies with clone+. But I'm not sure about Initiatives and other hierarchies.

I recommend to contact the clone+ support directly.

Suggest an answer