Is there an audit log for project sprints?

MikeG May 23, 2019

Is there a way to see who created/removed/started/completed sprints?

4 answers

2 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2019

Hello Mike,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's there is no audit log for sprints. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16952
Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2024

Hi - I just ran into this this morning and wondering if this is now new?

This should probably be updated now right? https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/audit-activities-in-jira-applications/ 

I.e I can see some Sprint audit logs in the Admin > Security > Audit log

Screenshot from 2024-02-19 12-58-16.png

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2023

Hi, just posting again to get some visibilty and need an answer :D we have some sprints that are being deleted and want to find out who is doing so. We are a number of sprint manager permissioned users. Please advise? Thank you

0 votes
Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2023

Thanks for this post and the comment @Angélica Luz  - I just upvoted and commented on that ticket too.

Is there no workaround on cloud to check this?

Thank you in advance.

Suggest an answer