Is there a way without going into every board to identify the sprint start dates?

Shashank Agrawal January 3, 2020

Hi, Is there a way, without going into every board, to identify the sprint start dates using JQL?
I have tried finding the answers but not able to get anything. 

Please let me know if someone can help me with the JQL query.

1 answer

0 votes
Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

You cant do this with JQL

Shashank Agrawal January 6, 2020

@Randy  Hi Randy, thanks for your response. Is there any other way to achieve this?

could you suggest something?

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2020

do you want all active and completed sprints across all projects on the instance or just something like all active and completed sprints across a single project?

Shashank Agrawal January 7, 2020

@Randy  All the sprints. I have managed to get that eventually using Java but now I am stuck at something different. The API i am using to get all the board details (/jira/rest/agile/1.0/board) is limiting the result to 50 but I want to retrieve all the board id's so that i can retrieve all the sprints using those board id's.

Is there a way we can undo the default and get all the results using API? I have tried using maxResult option by appending to the URL but it didn't work,

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2020

ah yes.  the api is what you'll need to use.

You can page through the results even though it returns 50 at a time.  each response will return max results as well as the set of the results returned.

Shashank Agrawal January 8, 2020

@Randy Yes I think i should start another thread because that's a different question. Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer