Is there a way to view tickets by who assigned them to me?

Joel Braverman May 14, 2020

I have a lot of Jira tickets, I want to sort out the ones that my boss assigned to me vs ones assigned to me by other teams. These tickets may have been created by, and assigned to, several people before it came across his desk and he assigned to me. 

So basically I need to see a view that includes the last assigner (not assignee) of the ticket if that assigner matches a string. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

Try something like this:

project = "Your Project" AND assignee = your_username AND changed BY your_boss

You can add dates, etc as well.  I'd recommend reviewing the JQL documentation

Joel Braverman February 3, 2022

checking back in a bit late on this one (still would be useful to make this work) but I don't see a "changed" field or keyword in Jira, nor an Updated By etc. I can easily search for

project = project xyzzy AND assignee = myusername 

but there is no changed nor changed BY as far as I can tell. 

for example:

if I put CHANGED BY jsmash

Error in the JQL Query: Expecting a field name but got 'CHANGED'. You must surround 'CHANGED' in quotation marks to use it as a field name. (line 1, character 1)

putting quotes around it doesn't help, just generates another error. I wonder if "changed" in the docs you linked above is deprecated?

- Joel 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events