Is there a way to query a list of FixVersions in Jira Cloud and data related to the FixVersions?

Umang October 31, 2019

I would like to see what all Fix Versions exists and by Products. How many issues went in and what were the release dates. 

What is the good way to query that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2019

Here is something you might play with. 

1. create a filter like - project is not empty or maybe Fix versions is not empty. Save it and name it
  2. create a dashboard with a 2-D gadget and set x-axis to project and y-axis to fix versions

not sure this will be a pretty view but worth a shot. Flip the x/y if it makes sense.

Umang November 1, 2019

Thanks Jack,

It did work to get some information :) 

But I would find it helpful to have it part of search results. 

the result format that would be helpful is 

Fix Version | Project | Release Date | Status | Progress information (if possible) 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2019

agree. maybe they will implement one day. here are a couple of tickets I found related to this. You may wish to vote/watch.

JRACLOUD-22640 Filter by fix version release date 

JRACLOUD-26763 Add Version Fields as queryable in JQL 

you will note that the last one was closed as Won't fix. :-(

Suggest an answer