Is there a way to edit the information shown on the project board page?

board.PNG

For example, I would like to change the item in grey that says the Project Key and the issue number to say a specific field: Equipment. Is there anyway to modify the information that shows up on the board page without changing the issue itself?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Hi Jakobi,

It's not currently possible in the Cloud instance.  At this point I would recommend creating a Suggestion on JAC and providing a link to the ticket here so the Community can vote on the issue and add impact and hopefully get this feature implemented in the future.

Cheers,

Branden

What project do you recommend I create the issue in?

Atlassian Cloud or Atlassian Community?

Thanks

Hi Jakobi,

Create it in Atlassian Cloud please.  That way the Cloud devs will get the ticket and can take a look at it.

Thanks again,

Branden

Thanks much for the quick replies. Hopefully this will be implemented soon. 

No worries and hopefully so.  Once you get the ticket created post the link here and I'll add this post and vote on it and this will make it visible for the rest of the Community to vote on as well.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,178 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you