Is there a way to create a user use HTML link like create issue?

Di Wang July 13, 2011

Now I want to create a user use HTML link like create issue(CreateIssueDetail.jspa), Is there a way?

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2011

Do you mean you want a link that will create a user but not submit, with the fields prefilled? If so try:

<jira>/secure/admin/user/AddUser!default.jspa?username=abc&password=X&confirm=X&fullname=Mr%20X&email=blah

Di Wang July 13, 2011

I want to create a new user use HTML link. my project is a website, and have a reporter bug function, and user can reporter a issue of the website to JIRA, but when use the createIssueDetail.jspa, the website user must have a JIRA account, so the issue can create to JIRA successfully, but the problem is some user in my website, they havn't a JIRA account, so they couldn't create issue, so I want to find a way to create a new user account for the website user before they want to create issue use HTML link.

Di Wang July 13, 2011

I want to create a new user use HTML link. my project is a website, and have a report bug function, and user can report a issue of the website to JIRA, but when use the createIssueDetail.jspa, the website user must have a JIRA account, so the issue can create to JIRA successfully, but the problem is some user in my website, they havn't a JIRA account, so they couldn't create issue, so I want to find a way to create a new user account for the website user before they want to create issue use HTML link.

Suggest an answer