Is there a way to automate sending out filter reports?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2020

Hello,

I created a filter and I can export it to a excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to automate this process and then email it to someone rather than doing it manually?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Navarambh Software - Gmail
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2020

Hi,

Go to Jira > Filters > All filters > Manage subscriptions

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 10.28.56 AM.png

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2020

Thank you

I noticed that you can only add groups. Is there a way of adding individuals?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2020

I add people to the group and sent a report to them. They didn't receive it. Do they need to be customers or an agent of that project?

Suggest an answer