Is there a better JIRA integration time tracker than Harvest ?

Shalin Jirawla April 6, 2018

I am using Harvest for the last 4 months and using JIRA for last 3 years.
I have 5 freelancers working for me. So I put estimates in Harvest and then developers log time in it. The roadblock I am facing is how to get to know when a certain task has been estimated 5 hours but developer takes more than it.
What other JIRA tricks I should follow to have more control on my freelancers apart of screenshots and real time tracker ?

20% time we go over budget and then we need to have something that stops that so that we can easily give response to client's hard response.
SO is there a way where we can make better use of JIRA and have good control over freelancers

1 answer

2 votes
LeKisha Boswell April 6, 2018

Tempo is probably the best integration JIRA has for time tracking in my opinion. Using tempo my organization for the first time was able to track and monitor project cost which was huge! 

They made some premature changes a few months back due to a platform change that cause them to get a lot of negative reviews; however, within a few weeks a number of resolutions were provided and the company reached out personally to each of their customers. 

They really are the best!

Irene_Jiménez May 31, 2018

Hi

Someone knows how can I associate automatically the same jira and harvest project without selecting it manually?

Like Anna Zekunova likes this

Suggest an answer