Is there a Jira widget to include a link?

amara.welling September 22, 2021

Hi experts, I'm looking for a widget to add to my dashboard that includes some links. I know there's a Quick Links widget but it's not configurable. How do I achieve this on my dashboard? 

TIA!

1 answer

0 votes
Alan Stephenson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2021

What are you trying to report on the dashboard?

Alan, I just want to show some URLs to Jira Kanban/Scrum Boards that are part of the Program. The dashboard basically provides information about all projects in the program. 

Alan Stephenson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2021

Not sure if this is only in our instance, but there is a gadget called Agile Wallboard Gadget which lets you display a specific board and a quick filter associated to the board.

Alan Stephenson
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2021

Scratch that.... sorry. My instance for that gadget doesn't seem to work. 

That's right, it's been retired. 

All I want to do is display the link, not the whole board. I wish there was a widget in which you could add one or more links. 

Suggest an answer