Is it possible to transfer logged request from JSM automatically to JWM (PM Workspace)?

Vansharma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2024

Scenario:
Current Tool used is ASANA
Number of Projects in ASANA ~19

Objective: Migrate from Asana to Jira. Additionally wish to have portal functionality for receiving feedback on work done from internal customers.

It is clear that Jira Service Management provides portal functionality and has forms which can be integrated for each request types. But it would then miss the workspace structure for project management which Jira Work Management (JWM) template offers.
We are after something where the workspace structure for the project team to manage and track work progress like JWM but with the portal functionality.

Therefore, I wish to know if Atlassian offers any auto-integration feature within its products. Here, it is to auto send in-progress requests under JSM to JWM platform, where a task is auto-created under appropriate project.

Or any other alternative solution to the set of requirements we have would be highly appreciated :).

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2024

Hello @Vansharma 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Jira provides an Automation feature that you can use to for many purposes, including automatically creating issues in a project.

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/

That is just one option. There are other options.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events