Is it possible to sort automatically issues on the kanban board by the time it was made?

I mean, that at the top there are older issues and the lower, the newer.

And the 2nd question: Can I change a small card of epic on the main page to see attached tasks?

3 answers

0 votes
Ankit Srivastava
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

Please refer the Jira documents:

Configuring board filter query:  Click Here 
Documentation on JQL

0 votes
Ankit Srivastava
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Ефимова Анастасия Эдуардовна 

1. If you can add ORDER BY created DESC at the end of your Kanban board's filter query.
2.A swimlane is a horizontal categorization of issues in the Active sprints of a Kanban board.
Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. Click the Swimlanes tab. In the Base Swimlanes on menu, select  Epics.

Hope this will help.

1.Sorry, I didnt get it. On the Kanban board I want to sort issues by the time they were created (screen 1) in each column. I see how to sort them on this page (screen 2) but dont realize how to do it on the main page(screen 1)

Ankit Srivastava
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2021

Refer the screen1-  Click Board (right corner)>> Configure.

In the General tab:-

To change the filter's JQL query, click Edit Filter Query, add ORDER BY created DESC at the end of your Kanban board's filter query.

For more details, see the Jira documentation on JQL

Please refer the given document: Click Here

Hope this will help.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Include the following in your board filter at the end…

… order by created ASC

I don’t understand the second question 

1.Sorry, I didnt get it. On the Kanban board I want to sort issues by the time they were created (screen 1) in each column. I see how to sort them on this page (screen 2) but dont realize how to do it on the main page(screen 1) 

And screen 2 image.png

Suggest an answer