Is it possible to personalize the board on MS Teams

Matteo Roscioni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 21, 2024

Hello,

we would like to change the Board on Teams to include in the selected columns some more (custom) fields 

Is that possible

thanks

Matteo

1 answer

0 votes
Britta Neugebauer [yasoon]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2024

Hi there @Matteo Roscioni ,

if you want to show a more detailed Jira board in Microsoft Teams you might want to work with an integration from the Atlassian Marketplace. Such as Microsoft 365 for Jira. I work for yasoon, the company that develops the app, and tend to recommend it as I use it a lot.

Microsoft 365 for Jira allows you to show Jira boards in Microsoft Teams. You can work with your Jira boards in a Microsoft Teams tab and give non-Jira users access to Jira boards. You can see the board with its columns, change issue status, add new issues, and see important issue information in an issue view directly in Microsoft Teams. Check out this video to learn more about the feature: Microsoft 365 for Jira – Feature explained: Work with Jira boards in Microsoft Teams (youtube.com)

You can enhance your processes with Microsoft Teams and Jira even more. If you're interested have a look at the complete feature overview here. The app is free for up to 10 users and you can start a 30 day free trial.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to book a demo to discuss your use case.

Best,
Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events