Is it possible to integrate VSTS TFS with jira in cloud.

Would appreciate some tips with the integration JIRA (cloud) to vsts tfs. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote

You'll probably want to start with the add-ons in the marketplace that can help you with this, or you'll need to be building your own custom connections over the REST interface and using webhooks etc.  Try https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=TFS

You should ideally start with a definition of "integrate" though - what does that mean to your users?  What does it do for them?

Thanks Nic!

I did mean by integrate:
creating bugs via TFS, (e.g. while running test in TFS) and exporting them to relevant JIRA project
to export Work items created in JIRA to TFS
to start with ...

1 vote

Take a look at ConnectAll. You can request for a demo for JIRA Cloud to TFS integration. 

Thanks for the tip Jobin!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,253 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot