Is it possible to have favorite issues?

richard tolar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 1, 2011

Is there a way to flag individual issues as 'favorites'?

i.e. a filter that shows all issues that I've tagged. For example, show me all issues where I've set myself as a 'watcher'.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2011

There is a watcher gadget that you can add to your dashboard, it will show all the issues that the current user is watching.

richard tolar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 1, 2011

Perfect, thanks!

1 vote
Deleted user January 25, 2019

You can use the following JQL-string / filter:

watcher = currentUser()

'currentUser()' can be replaced by any user in the current project.

0 votes
Liliya Pecherskaya August 27, 2020

There is a new plugin on the marketplace that does it pretty well with a good set of features:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223362/favorite-issues-grouping-fast-access?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

e44d86e8-6113-4ccd-b8ec-57409e86ef6d.png

Thanks,
Liliya

0 votes
Wilson Tian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2019

Check out this Chrome extension if you do not have access to deploy a JIRA plugin.

0 votes
New Verve Consulting July 16, 2019

Or you can use our (currently) free app! Currently Server only.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220802/stars-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events