Is it possible to have 2 customers in service desk share the tickets they open?

Hi,

Some of our clisent are big organization, and while several of their employee can open tickets, we need the ability for manager there to see all open tickets.

Is there a way to configure that?

Regards

Daniel

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Timothy Chin Community Champion Nov 16, 2014

Create a custom field user/group picker. The permission to view the issue (project / issue level) should be given to that custom field.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thx

Does it work for customer in JIRA service desk as well?

Timothy Chin Community Champion Nov 16, 2014

I believe so. Give it a try with a test project and test Service Desk.

I've tried using user/group picker field and assigning permissions and couldn't get it to work on the customer service desk, it seems the service desk links issues to the reporter field only (which can only ever have one reporter at a time). If you do get it to work, I would like to know how.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

224 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you