Are you in the loop? Keep up with the latest by making sure you're subscribed to Community Announcements. Just click Watch and select Articles.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Is it possible to add Cumulative Flow Diagram to a dashboard as a gadget?

Hi,

Is it possible to add Cumulative Flow Diagram or other diagrams one can find under Reporting to a dashboard as a gadget? 

Thank you.

23 answers

I'm looking for a Cumulative Flow gadget also.  If using a Kanban board that is a must for a dashboard.

This is a bit disappointing, it will be a real nice to be able to add CFD and Control Chart as a Gadget in Dashboard.

JIRA feels incomplete with reports that you cannot embed into dashboards.  My efforts to get my organization to visualize their work on a Kanban board feel somewhat wasted if I cannot also show how we're performing via CFD and Control Chart gadgets embedded in a dashboard.

It appears there is a feature request for this exact feature.  Please up-vote to make your voice heard!

There should be a way to add any Report to a Dashboard.  This seems basic.  Jira, please add this option!!

Also looking for a Cumulative Flow Diagram as a widget (or at least something that I can save the configuration).  Anybody know of a ticket for this that we can vote on?

yes, should be a must-have

Looking for this too!

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Jun 03, 2021

Try our Great Gadgets app. In the many gadgets offered, there is also a Cumulative Flow Diagram gadget. It is fully configurable, being based on a filter or board. 

This is how it looks like:

CumulativeFlowDiagramGadget.png

For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut

I see this gadget in my client's Jira instance, but may I know how to get this to my other Jira instance please?

I just saw this under the marketplace apps and raised a request.

Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
Oct 20, 2023 • edited

Hi @Vinodh Kumar Polavaram,

Do you have Jira Cloud or Data Center?

Basically, you have to install the app on the other Jira instance. 

Go to Jira settings > Apps > Manage Apps and check if Great Gadgets app appears on the installed apps list. If not, click Find new app, search for "Great Gadgets" and install it by clicking Install or Try button.

If you need more help on this, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.  

Like Vinodh Kumar Polavaram likes this

It is Jira Cloud. Maybe I don't have access to the manage apps, but I am waiting for the admin to approve my request to install this app. Thank you for your response.

My admin got it installed and I got the notification. But when I search for the app in Jira dashboard, it is not getting populated. I searched with Great and Stonik. Anything missing here for me please?

Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Oct 21, 2023

Hi @Vinodh Kumar Polavaram,

Let's continue the discussion via email instead of bothering others in this public thread. Please send an email to support@stonikbyte.com and someone will contact you shortly.

Danut.

+1 for this request.

yes, pls add this feature ASAP

+1, please provide this feature

0 votes
Oleksandr Nurzhanov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Dec 28, 2020

+1, please provide this feature

I am also looking forward to be able to add the CFD to a Dashboard via gadget. It's sad to not have this feature enabled yet -- 2020 Jira team! 

Dont understand why this feature was removed.
Used it extensively on dashboards together with version burndown - which is also gone.

Please bring it back!!!

0 votes
Deleted user Dec 05, 2019

As i see in another request, it's possible by iframe and link to your CFD.

I try but it's not clean its embed all the page and not only the diagram.

+1  - Please provide

Another example of Jira cloud stripping out needed functionality. Ugh.

Also really want this. 

Is there no way to use this gadget with kanban projects?

Would like this too

Also want this!

Hi Katja!
I am looking for the same answer.

It seems that it was present in the past only with Classic Boards (see the related article).
I cannot find it anymore in recent versions of JIRA, where it is available only in the Reports section of the Board.

Did you have any luck in finding a Gadget for recent JIRAs (> 7.1)?

Thanks,
Simone

Suggest an answer