It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to add Cumulative Flow Diagram to a dashboard as a gadget?

Hi,

Is it possible to add Cumulative Flow Diagram or other diagrams one can find under Reporting to a dashboard as a gadget? 

Thank you.

12 answers

I'm looking for a Cumulative Flow gadget also.  If using a Kanban board that is a must for a dashboard.

This is a bit disappointing, it will be a real nice to be able to add CFD and Control Chart as a Gadget in Dashboard.

JIRA feels incomplete with reports that you cannot embed into dashboards.  My efforts to get my organization to visualize their work on a Kanban board feel somewhat wasted if I cannot also show how we're performing via CFD and Control Chart gadgets embedded in a dashboard.

Looking for this too!

yes, should be a must-have

Also looking for a Cumulative Flow Diagram as a widget (or at least something that I can save the configuration).  Anybody know of a ticket for this that we can vote on?

Hi Katja!
I am looking for the same answer.

It seems that it was present in the past only with Classic Boards (see the related article).
I cannot find it anymore in recent versions of JIRA, where it is available only in the Reports section of the Board.

Did you have any luck in finding a Gadget for recent JIRAs (> 7.1)?

Thanks,
Simone

Also want this!

Would like this too

Is there no way to use this gadget with kanban projects?

Also really want this. 

Another example of Jira cloud stripping out needed functionality. Ugh.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

334 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you