Irrespective of the input data, zephyr creates testcases based on first successful input data

Ranjini K April 21, 2017
I am using import utility to upload testcases from excel sheet to zephyr. Once a file (sample.xls) got successfully uploaded and test cases were created in jira. Afterwards, whichever input excel I try to import, zephyr creates test cases based on the first uploaded (sample.xls) data. Why it is so?
I cleared success folder, cleared browser caches, changed import keys, closed import utility window and jira window and opened both, and whatever I can do.. but still it keeps on creating test cases based on sample.xls data when I try to import some other file.
The logs say successfully imported.
Pls help..

1 answer

0 votes
Arun Ravindran April 30, 2017

Hi Ranjini

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.

It seems this is a case we need to troubleshot via our ticketing system so that one of our engineers can get directly on to a screen share meeting with you to resolve it

Can you provide us your official email id so that we can raise a ticket on your behalf?

Else please sign up to our support site "https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us" and use the option "Submit a Case" to raise a ticket with us

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Suggest an answer