Internal FishEye integration with hosted Jira OnDemand

Pier Fumagalli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2012

We can't host our source code in the cloud, therefore we have our source code repo connected with our internal (self-hosted) FishEye installation.

Is it possible to connect our (internal self-hosted) FishEye installation with Atlassian/JIRA OnDemand?

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2013

Due to the EoL Fisheye/Crucible and Svn OnDemand announcement this feature is now available.
Please see the following page which explains how to integrate your OnDemand Jira with a local Fisheye installation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+JIRA+OnDemand+with+FishEye

Daniel Albuschat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 2, 2015

The link is dead by now, unfortunately...

0 votes
Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2012

Hi Pier,

This won't be possible at the moment, the ability to configure this sort of integration is restricted.

Your question is similar to this one:

Is it possible to connect FishEye Download with Jira OnDemand with the FishEye plugin?

Suggest an answer