Interation with monday

Francisco Correa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

Hi

2 weeks ago we were testing generating the transfer of all our boards on Monday to use the Jira Work Management software. The button where this integration with Monday appeared no longer appears. Can you confirm that this ability to bring us the Monday boards through integration continues? and what is the flow then?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Josh_Unito
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2024

@Francisco Correa 

If you need a tool for migrating data between monday.com and Jira, you may have an easier time with Unito's app for Jira or monday.com since it's entirely code-free and supports 2-way sync. 

You could use it for a phased migration to move data between monday and Jira over time rather than all at once, so you can finetune your workflow in Jira while enabling everyone to keep working. 

We have a guide on how to conduct a phased migration here.

And you can follow these step-by-step instructions to sync Jira to monday.com with Unito here.

The platform is SOC 2 Type II compliant and your data is fully encrypted end-to-end. 

I hope it works for you! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

0 votes
Becky Brooks - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2024

Hi Francisco,

Did you try this app? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225780/monday-com-jira-integration-2-way-sync-migration?tab=reviews&hosting=cloud

Or are you using Monday.com's integration?

Thanks,

Becky @ Visor

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events