Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Integration JIRA Service Desk on Cloud with JIRA Software on local server.

Hi all,

We have JIRA Service Desk already to communicate with our customers and we have already working JIRA Software on local server with our developers.

We investigating the possibility of to join our JIRA Service Desk and JIRA Software to one environment. Can this be done without losing data? What are the best practices for this integration? What is best to be transferred JIRA Software -> JIRA SD or vice versa?

Where can I find help and inform about this concept?

Thank you in advance.

Costas Tritsaris

2 answers

0 votes
Leo Community Leader Jun 06, 2018

Hi @Aspasia Kountria

Jira works like an only one application, the best way to integrate Jira Software and Jira Service Desk is install both applications on same instance (Cloud or Server, depends on your requirements)

Maybe you can install any app to integrate it, but I think to putting them together is better.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/jira-integration

Cheers,

Leo

Hello Leo,

Thank you for your reply.

As both entities have data that we do not what to loose, who can help us make this integration from atlassian? What are the steps we have to follow in order to do something like this? What is easier to transfer ServiceDesk to Jira software or vice versa?

Do we have additional cost?

We need more information about this concept.

Thank you.

Costas

Leo Community Leader Jun 18, 2018

Hello @Costas Tritsaris

If you need services around Atlassian products (Ex: Move data between different instances) I advise you to contact a Solution Partner near to you.

https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search?page=1

Cheers,

Leo

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you