You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Defenition of done:
1. Asana has all the projects from git.
2. Asana has all the tasks from git.
3. All new tasks in gitlab (for every project) appear in Asana automatically
4. I can see metrics in Asana:
- each employee's workload by hours
5. I can see charts (diagramms) in Asana:
6. I can create reports in Asana
- free version of gitlab is installed
- paid version of the gitlab with analytics is not suitable
- Asana is only for management, so I will not moving development work (all tasks continue to be created in gitlab)
Question about the task: