Insight Discovery 2.11.0 Install

rebecca.tarling@baesystems.com October 30, 2018

Hi, I have Jira 7.12.3 and I'm trying to install Insight Discovery 2.11.0. I've tried via both Marketplace (Plugin manager) and manually downloading/installing the obr. I get the following:

OBR resolver has 12 unsatisfied requirements for installing plugin_994761646251963605_insight-discovery-2.11.0.obr

Unsatisfied requirement: (&(package=com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.imports.common.external.model)(version>=5.7.0))

+ 11 other unsatisfied requirements.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zihni Saglam October 30, 2018

Hi Rebecca

I think the issue might be that you haven't yet updated to Insight version 5.7.0 or higher which is required for this Insight Discovery version.

Let me know if this resolves the issue. 

rebecca.tarling@baesystems.com October 30, 2018

Thanks you. I hadn't understood the dependency between the two.

I've now installed Insight and then Insight Discovery.

0 votes
Espen Sandall January 10, 2020

Ran into the same problem. 

When the task is to simply *install* Insight Discovery and Asset Mgmt, with no prior knowledge about these apps, it's not necessarily a given that one has to be installed before the other.

Would it really hurt to mention this dependency among the basic installation steps here? -> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214668/insight-discovery?hosting=server&tab=installation

Regards,
Espen

0 votes
Nader Nassif
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

Suggest an answer