Insight Audit Log

Svante Gustafsson November 20, 2017

Hey,

Do changes in e.g. Role setup in a schema reflect in the Insight Audit Log?

If I remove a group from one of the roles in a schema, is there a trace for this somewhere?

Cheers,

// Svante

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2017

Hej Svante!

This will not be part of the audit as it only reflect object events.
This could be something for you to add as a feature request at jira.riada.se

Best Regards
Alexander

Svante Gustafsson November 22, 2017

Thnx for your reply. Feature Request added!

Cheers,

// Svante

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi Svante,

Can you let us know which Insight add-on you're using? I want to make sure to properly tag this post so that the users who support Insight will be able to find it easily and answer your question.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Svante Gustafsson November 20, 2017

Well, it is this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/overview

How should I have tagged it in the first place?

Cheers,

// Svante

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Thanks, Svante!

Some vendors will have a "Create question in community" option on their support page in Marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight/server/support

This one only has "view existing Q&A" but if you click it, you'll see at the top:

Tag: "addon-com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight" in "Marketplace Apps"

This lets you know that the collection is Marketplace Apps and the tag is addon-com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight. You can always add these tags yourself if you want the attention of a specific add-on developer.

I hope that helps! The case is now properly tagged and the vendors will be able to see it as well as anyone else on Community that might be able to answer your question.

Kind regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer