Incorrect "No users left" notification

Admin Account
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

This is a duplicate of this issue but as per the Free plan you have to make a post to be able to get a ticket made for you - so I am hoping to get a support ticket for this made also as the other user on the original post has appeared to get a ticket made for him. 

"No users left" notification appears near search box in the Jira UI. Click on it opens dialog with info "You’re out of free users, upgrade for unlimited".

But we have only 6 users and free plan describes "User limit: 10 users".

This looks as a bug. Or have I missed something about active user counting rules?

Notification and the dialog:

Screenshot 2024-04-02 155534.png

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2024

Hi @Admin Account 

Welcome to the Community :)

This is a known issue, which has been noted by an Atlassian Team Member on this question (which you've already linked to above): https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508

I'll close this one, but feel free to make a comment on the linked question or watch it, to receive email updates.

Centralising users into one question thread makes it simpler for Atlassian to communicate updates for now.

Ste

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events