In the Gantt-Chart view, after collapsing an element - it does not expand afterwards

Eivind Rønnevik January 2, 2014

When first accessing the Gantt-Chart, everything renders fine, I can see all the issues.

However, if I choose to temporarily collapse/close one of the "nodes" (like the components) - that node does not expand again when it is toggled afterwards

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2014

Please copy & paste your comment into an email to "gantt@polscheit.de": an issue will be created within my JIRA automatically for better transparency. Over the weekend, I will setup my test environment based on your JIRA version 6.0.7 and give you feedback based on your issue.

Regards,
Frank

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2014

If you are using JIRA 6.x, please download and install my latest version 3.1 from server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.0-JIRA6.jar

If you are forced by any problem, please just click on the menu item "support request" to open a new email, which will be send to my JIRA (this allows much better tracebility than Atlassian Answers, here).

Regards,
Frank

Eivind Rønnevik January 8, 2014

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your response.

I tried to downlaod the jar you linked to, and installed it by going through the "Upload add-on" functionality.

However, after having done this I see no gant-chart at all anymore when clicking the "Gantt-chart" menu item. Also the "Resource Planning" menu item seems to have disappeared.

I can tell from firebug that the response that is returned after clicking on the gant-chart seems to be empty. This is what I get (in json):

{ "content" : ""}

Would you have any suggestion to what might be wrong? I'm running JIRA v6.0.7. Are there some additional/different settings that needs to be applied for this latest version?

And -when it comes to the "support request" you are mentioning, is that the menu item under Administration->System->Atlassian Support Tools ? Or should there be a similar menu item within the admin configuration of your add-on? (I haven't been able to find it there)

Kind regards,

Eivind

Suggest an answer