In Scrum Sprint board (column view), I would like to see the full image attached to description.

Chris Cheung September 21, 2019

Right now, I only see the very top part of the attached image (as shown in the attached image). Is there any way to see more or the entire image in the board view?

I realize I can achieve what I want on the NextGen sprint project. Is this doable for non-nextgen projects?

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 2.32.56 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hello Chris,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Currently, only Next-gen boards show the full image on cards and also on next-gen there is no Board Settings, so it's not possible to remove or configure that.

On classic projects, we can configure to show the description and if it has attachments, it will show, but it's not possible to choose the size that will appear on a card.

There is no feature request suggesting that, so please feel free to create one on jira.atlassian.com (project JSWCLOUD) or you can post here why this feature is important for your environment and I can create the feature on your behalf.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer