In Jira kanban board, issue sidebar is not responsive in chrome browser(Version 111.0.5563.147)

Deleted user April 6, 2023

Here we can see a issue open in sidebar which is not showing with responsive. In google chrome (Version 111.0.5563.147), I am facing this issue and its only in issue sidebar. 

Vutal-Software-Vutal-Software-Agile-Board-Tikweb.png

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hi @[deleted] and welcome to the community,

I'm using chrome Version 111.0.5563.147 (and updating as we speak to the latest) and I have no problem with the UI. Can you please see if the same problem exist while doing the same thing from an incognito window (without having other incognito windows open). Clear your cookies and cache as well.

Do you have any extensions running?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user April 7, 2023

Yes I have extensions I am using. I clear cache, cookies but problem was not solved, then I reset my browser, it solve the problem. Now all okay. Thanks. 
Note: I havent tried with incognito and I think in incognito mode there would be no issue also I tested with edge browser which was also okay. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events