In JIRA source tab appears a git commit twice

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2014

Hi Community:

I have a git repository for two Fisheye/Crucible repositories, which are linked to their respective JIRA projects. The problem that I am seeing is that since we just got one git repository

1) I am seeing commits from one project on another.

2) In a JIRA issue, I am seeing the git commit for that twice (I guess it is reading from both of the Crucible project).

The question is how to make JIRA to read its git commit to be seen once.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2014

Hi community:

I did the following workaround:

1. Since I have two fisheye repositories pointing to the same git repository, I have to disable one of them.

2. The crucible project of the disabled repository has to be pointed to the enabled one

3. You have to migrate (one by one) the crucible review to the repository. Good Luck!!!

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2014

I would check your application links from JIRA and Crucible. You can remove and re-add the application links from both applications and reindex JIRA.

Suggest an answer