I have a git repository for two Fisheye/Crucible repositories, which are linked to their respective JIRA projects. The problem that I am seeing is that since we just got one git repository
1) I am seeing commits from one project on another.
2) In a JIRA issue, I am seeing the git commit for that twice (I guess it is reading from both of the Crucible project).
The question is how to make JIRA to read its git commit to be seen once.
I did the following workaround:
1. Since I have two fisheye repositories pointing to the same git repository, I have to disable one of them.
2. The crucible project of the disabled repository has to be pointed to the enabled one
3. You have to migrate (one by one) the crucible review to the repository. Good Luck!!!
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs