Importing Multi Checkboxes

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2011

I am using CSV to import database from another software

I have in my sql table 3 columns A,B,C of type bit (1 or 0)

I generated a csv file it contains 3 columns A,B and C

In jira i created a custom field of type Multi Checkboxes user select A or B or C or All

how to import using CSV and assign the values of the 3 column to the 3 checkboxes fields?

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2011

This is the same as the question you asked a couple of days ago - https://answers.atlassian.com/answer_link/7400/

0 votes
Bob Swift (personal)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2011

You didn't mention how you were importing the data. I can only answer for using JIRA Command Line Interface using either runFromSql or runFromCsv (see https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/ACLI/Release+notes+2.1#Releasenotes2.1-ImportJIRAissues). In that case you would just use "A, B, C" in the for the custom field column value to select all 3 values.

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2011

I am importing using CSV

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2011

I am still waiting for an answer .plz help!

Bob Swift (personal)
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2014

I think I answered it above: bq. just use "A, B, C"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events