Import button disappeared

Deleted user November 7, 2018

Setting up a new Scrum type project in JIRA Cloud. While I added the stories manually one-by-one ... hey, is there a button named "Import"? Lets try it! Googling how it works ... wants csv in a given format ... making the csv ... done. Import button disappeared. WTF. Checking twice.. nothing. It was on the top right part of the window with white bg. Googling where should it be: in System settings export section left down with the name "External System Import". Let's use this instead but this makes me crazy that option appear and disappear all day.

Where can I find the toprightwhite "Import" option in JIRA Cloud?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2018

Hello Anna,

Can you confirm if the option that you are not being able to find is the one in the screenshot below?

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 14.55.39.png

If this is the option you are looking for, you can find it by navigating to Issues and Filters > Search Issues > Clicking on the three dots icon

That being said, this feature is configured based on the columns available for the filter you have opened, so if you are looking to import all the fields you want and not be limited by the filter columns, I recommend you to use the External System Import that you've mentioned before.

Deleted user November 13, 2018

I remembered the button labeled "Import" but this is perfect as well, close at hand, thank you.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

You are welcome, Anna.

Have a nice day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events