Images failing to load

Angelina Hoppe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

As of today, no images are displayed as previews in tickets. The problem occurs in all browsers and on all devices.

I think the problem is related to my account, as there are team members who can still see images in preview mode. But there is also at least one other team member who has the same problem.

Can someone please help me.

2 answers

1 vote
Michiel_Accou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

We are having the same problem. Adding images to issues are not visible. They can be downloaded.
Images already on issues are still visible.

Emmanuel GASNIER
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Same problem with images, with all browsers...

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Hi @Angelina Hoppe

I think your best bet here is to create a support ticket through https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I noticed a couple of other users on this community also reporting it so might be a broader underlying issue.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

@Angelina Hoppe , @Emmanuel GASNIER , @Michiel_Accou 

Seems that there was an issue reported but should be resolved now.

https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/1qp0842zhtq6

Like # people like this
Michiel_Accou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Can confirm that the issue has been fixed here.

Emmanuel GASNIER
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Yes, it's OK now. Thx

Suggest an answer