If workratio > 120% make field mandatory in transition

Natalia Giuliani May 24, 2019

I want a field called "Deviation Analysis" to be completed on certain workflow transition when workratio field is more than 120%, but Jira doesn't list the field in Conditions when I choose value field.

What other option do I have?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2019

You will need to find and install an app that can give you a condition that can work out the work ratio and decide whether to show the transition or not.

Natalia Giuliani May 25, 2019

Hi Nic, thanks for your response. Work ratio is a field that already exists in Jira... and that I can see in reports. But I guess since it's a calculated field it cannot be used in transitions. Any plugin suggestion for calculated fields for Jira Cloud? I've tried a few (AIO and ScriptRunner but for cloud some options are limited). 

Thanks for your help!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2019

If you can't get to it with ScriptRunner, then there's nothing that can do it.  Your best option will be to use ScriptRunner to perform the same calculations and act accordingly.

Natalia Giuliani May 27, 2019

Ok, thanks!

Mohamed_BOUKHRIS September 20, 2019

Hi, "workratio" do not take account the original estimate (initial estimate) & time spent  in sub-tasks :( 

Suggest an answer