If my account is disabled for a jira server can i still get the list of tickets from the API?

asad May 18, 2022

If my account is disabled for a jira server can i still get the list of tickets from the API

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Hi @asad ,

no, this shouldn't be possible. If you cannot log in, it is not possible to get issues, even through REST API.

asad May 18, 2022

@Hana Kučerová so you mean if i want to track my old tickets how much work I did in a previous company I can't get it ?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

@asad Yes, you can't get it. It would be serious security problem, if it is possible for disabled accounts to still get data (no matter how).

asad May 19, 2022

@Hana Kubišová Just the tickets and the time taken and some stats not the actual deep details.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2022

@asad No data at all. The part of the REST API request is authorization of the user and when you are disabled, you won't get any data.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events